Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm so overwhelmed with this video. My little brother showed me this video, and I can't believe how much it inspired me to keep going with whatever I'm doing. I'm not a fighter, definitely not, but I'm still trying to get in shape. This inspired me so much that it scared me. It scared me that my brother is growing up faster than I led myself to believe. Scared me that I haven't put as much faith in my brother as I should. I NEVER thought that he would be the one to inspire me like this.
I was on break this week from school. While I love being at school, it was nice for a break. This time, I didn't waste this break away. I did something with it. I ran TWO 5Ks. TWO!!! While I didn't run the entire time on the first one, I finished it with a time of 39:02. Slow, I know, but I keep telling myself I'm still lapping everyone on the couch. I have plenty of room to improve! The second one, I beat my time by a minute, and I ran the entire time! This has inspired me to keep going. I want to keep running. Haha...at the beginning of this year, I would have never said that! I want to be proud of myself again. If my brother can inspire me like this, I need to step up my game so that I can be the one to inspire him. That's how I feel it should be.
Quote? Here's one. Watch the video. I dare you. -Me
~Emily B.

No comments:

Post a Comment