Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Well, my life and my journey to getting fit has pretty much gone down the drain. I've been at school for about  a month and a half. I'm taking a running class so every Tuesday and Thursday I run in the morning. I'm supposed to keep a running log outside of class, but I haven't been. I haven't had the time. I got a job! It's exciting, but it has seriously taken up the rest of my free time. I did go to the rec a couple of days ago though. I spent more time waiting for a text from a guy that I really shouldn't be waiting on, but I chose to anyway. Right now, I just want to go home. There's only one more day until I can go home. While at home, I definitely going to the gym. There's nothing that can stop me from going. I don't have to work, and I have an entire four days to finish homework and study. I'm cutting myself off from the world until Sunday night. I will be ready to go on Monday morning. I'm not exercising everyday, but I'm exercising every Tuesday and Thursday, and I go to the rec every once in awhile. As far as my eating habits, I'm just going to say this: Sodexo Sucks. They don't care about being healthy or anything. For the majority of the time I've been here, I've had sandwhiches. Lately, I just don't care anymore so I've been getting pizza. I know, it's bad, but, I'm just done.....need motivation to come slap me in the face...or behind, whichever will get me moving faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment