Saturday, August 25, 2012

So as far as today goes, exercise went down the drain. I haven't really gotten any good exercising in. In the eating aspect of getting healthier, I'm having a healthy choice strainers dinner. It's Creamy Tomato Basil Penne. Yummy! I realize that I haven't posted in awhile. I was on vacation. I did REALLY bad on vacation as far as eating so we'll just leave it at that. I really want to forget that week as far as what I ate. I did do as much working out as possible. The first full day we biked eight miles. The third full day we walked at least four miles on the dunes. It was amazing! We went to the island that's off the shore, and there we biked all around the island. So I think I did as best as I could with working out. I definitely did not do as well with my eating habits. Since I'm back at school though, they've been better. All last week I ate three meals a day. I snacked every once in awhile, but the only snack I had in my room was oranges so it was all healthy snacks. I'm not going to eat as much pizza as I did last year. Just looking at it I see all the grease, and I kind of like the idea of putting fresh food in my stomach instead of grease, cheese, and more grease. I mean, what's not to like about that....
Quote: "You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." -Henry Ford. This makes sense. I can't say I'm getting healthy when I'm just talking about it. So I have to take action. This week, I'm going to try to go to the rec everyday. I have breaks between all my classes so I shouldn't have any excuse to not go. Hopefully, I'll get other people to go with me too.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment