Sunday, August 12, 2012

Crustless Skinny Quiche
Ok so I missed yesterday so this post counts as two. Yesterday was just a bad day as far as eating goes. I had pizza, and because I hadn't eaten much all day, I had more than one slice. I didn't feel bad yesterday, but I sure feel bad today. Never going to happen again. I really want to find more healthy foods that taste good though. I feel like I haven't actually tasted anything in the past week. Hopefully, it'll get better? I worked out a little less than normal because we went to the gym a little later and so I had a limited amount of time to do my workout. I just did the elliptical for only 25 minutes and did some weight machines. I don't think I did anything to do any difference, but I tried to dabble in everything.
Today was much more successful. I ate very healthily. I made that quiche I kept saying I'd make. It turned out really well, don't ya think? It's probably the healthiest recipe that's ever been made in this house. Seriously, we don't eat healthy.  My mom was out, and she called and said we'd order Chinese when they got home. I told her no way, and started making dinner immediately. I'm surprised the everybody liked it! And that it turned out well! I also worked out for an hour and a half today! Full workout; 30 minutes on the elliptical and all the weight machines that I needed to do. I wasn't going to leave until I was finished.
Which brings me to my quote: It's the picture....I didn't feel like typing it out. ~Emily B. On vacation for the next week, will report my working out on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment