Monday, July 9, 2012

So I didn't work out Friday and Saturday. It felt weird, like I was doing something wrong by not working out. I didn't realize that after a week of working out how much I would miss it. While it was nice having a break, I felt like I really needed to get back into the "old" routine. I really needed to get into shape, and I wasn't going to do that by missing two days. So yesterday, I made it a point to workout. I finally found the workout schedule for Insanity, and I started a day early with my mom. I never thought that I would be this excited to do Insanity! I started from Day 1 doing the Fit Test. It was hard. I was still a little sore from the last time, and I really just wanted to lay on the floor and stop. It was surprising, but my mom was the one that got me up! She was the one that kept me going! It showed me how beneficial it can be to work out with someone else. I don't think I would have finished the work out if she wasn't there to keep me going! It was an awesome feeling!  I think I've got the work out part under control for now with her to help me! One thing that's going to be difficult is the eating healthy part. I was looking for a healthy snack, and there was nothing that in the house that I wouldn't feel guilty about eating. I want to get healthy, but just working out isn't going to cut it. So today, I'm going to go to the store to get healthy snacks. And maybe I'm going to make dinner, a healthy dinner. Oooh, here's a good one...."Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of acheivement." - Foster C. McClellan. So I'm going to start small. There's the possibility that this could turn into something really good! But there's the possibility that I could fail, but I'm not going to let that happen. I'm going to "fan the right sparks" as much as I can! Let's do it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that by your 5th Fit test you can do 3x as many exercises as your 1st! and YAY snacks!
    Also I just realized I have a wordpress account...from 2009. Don't judge.
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said in the earlier comment, just find something you will stick with and enjoy. If you do not enjoy it, you will not stick with it. Also, you can exercise until you are blue in the face, but a healthy, fit body is made in the kitchen! You can do it.

    Brandt Prince
    www.winningmywifeback.com

    ReplyDelete