Thursday, July 19, 2012

So I ended up making a recipe from Pinterest! It's not healthy, but it looked good, and it was the only recipe containing all the ingredients that I had. They're pink lemonade cupcakes, and, actually, I don't know what to think of them. They smell weird, and I haven't tasted them yet. I don't know if I'm going to eat them, but it was nice to make something anyway. And I was completely bored...

Anyway, the workout today was the same as yesterday. I was a little crunched for time so I just did the 15 minute ab video. Seriously, this video is amazing. I really feel like I'm actually doing something. I felt the results from yesterday, and I dropped 2 pounds! I was so happy to see that! You know, I don't think I'm going to eat those cupcakes. I think I'm really making progress, and I don't want to screw it up!

"With self-discipline most anything is possible." -Theodore Roosevelt. I think I've got the working out part under control. There's just a few times that I get off track, but I'm told if you get off track, as long as you get back on track, you're doing pretty well! I've just got to curb my eating. Start eating healthy. If I'm craving something, I should find something else that will suffice. I can't just give in. I have to have self-control! Gotta buckle down and just do it! Till tomorrow!  ~ Emily B.

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me so happy! I'm glad you're still on top of it! Also your text is all highlighted weirdly.
    Oh and try liking the insanity page on fb for motivational quotes/ pictures everyday too! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151253872888989&set=a.107174353988.121669.106864538988&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me happy, too! I know about the highlighted thing. I don't know how to fix it....

      Delete